Today is catch up on all the things I didn't get done yesterday. It is also Cleaning Day since we leave to go pick up the girls and then return to our primary home. About the only thing I managed to get done was to get March: Lions and Lambs up at MJOTZY. It has been frustrating to say the least. First off, that "month" of the story is quite long and BlogSpot pretty much pitched a fit about having it all in one post like I have been able to do up to this point. It didn't like it in two parts either so I had to break it down to three parts. Additionally I know there is some of the fonts that need adjusting. For some reason some of the recipes are showing up very, very dark. I have to go in and hand code them back to white. I'll try and get that done tonight.
Mom's Journal of the Zombie Years
(no, the site address isn't a typo, that is the correct address; just follow the link)
I will try and do some work on the other stories but I'm not sure how much will get done. I'm doing good to get this done and off my list of things that needed doing. As it is I'm sure there are still some editing bloopers in there. If I do I'll try and send out a note but more than likely you'll just get a notice for the next updates.
Today's video is the first in a very interesting series of videos on making primitive bread from wild flours ... not flowers but flours. The experiments are amazingly informative and debunks a lot of the "super easy peezy" blah, blah, blah that you get in some of the so-called survival books. I thought for a long time it was just me and I must not have been doing something correctly but this just goes to show you can take the explanations in books and stories for granted and that you really should do some experimenting on your own to make sure the instructions really produce what they claim to produce.
The above video is part one in the series. If you watch the video you'll get links to the next parts of this video series.