Friday, April 5, 2019

Update on the Migration of Stories

Well, it is taking me longer to edit Veta's story than I thought.  How on earth can you read something a gazillion times and yet right as you go to post it you find at least one more typo of some type.  Honestly.  But at least I have 192 of the chapters up so far.  I'm going to take the weekend off - heap loads of family stuff to take care of.

As for the migration of the other stories, I think I've finally managed to get a handle on everything I have going.  Or at least the stories that have been posted online thus far.  I have updated my Introduction page of Fictionpress.com and hope next week to do the same for Fanfiction.net but if you are interested here the basic outline that I'm currently working with:

###############

Gonna start trying to migrate all of my stories here from Blogger. It will take some time and that's a fact but I'll at least get a start on it. I'll update this as I go but basically here is the full list of stories currently online, in alphabetical order by story or series, and where they are at. Note: I use the same name on FanFiction.net as I do here. Just look my author page up in the search box. There are also a couple of other partially completed stories but I won't post them until I get some of these completed.

CSI: Miami Series:
Episode 1: As Good As He Once Was (COMPLETE) - Fanfiction.net
Episode 2: Every Mile A Memory (COMPLETE) - Fanfiction.net
CSI: New York Series:
Episode 1: Missing Heart (COMPLETE) - Fanfiction.net
Episode 2: Rules of Engagement (COMPLETE) - Fanfiction.net
Episode 3: Buried Above Ground (COMPLETE) - Fanfiction.net
Episode 4: Bridget Over Troubled Water (on hiatus due to co-author's schedule) - Fanfiction.net
Episode 5: The Haunted Theater (in progress) - Fanfiction.net
A Study in Ginger (COMPLETE) - Fanfiction

Dystopian Series:
The following books are a trilogy. Each of the three can be read as a stand alone story but they all take place in the same AU, just at different points along the timeline. Their order is "Larkspur in Eden," "Fel By the Wayside," and lastly "The Linder Legacy." There is another story in this series tentatively titled "Evie and Tate" that I hope to get posted this summer after finishing Larkspur. That will change the series into a Quad.

Larkspur in Eden (In progress) - Fanfiction.net
Fel By The Wayside (COMPLETE) - Fanfiction.net
The Linder Legacy (COMPLETE) - Fanfiction.net

Zombie Stories:
Journal of the Zombie Years (in progress) - Fanfiction.net
Zombies Aren't Real ... Are They?! (in progress) - Fanfiction.net
Emi on the Caloosahatchee (in progress) - migrating from blogger soon

All Other Stories in Alphabetical Order Regardless of Location
A Bunch of Wild Thyme (in progress) - migrating from blogger soon
A Girl Called Jack - (in progress) - Fictionpress.com
All Roads Lead Somewhere (in progress) - migrating from blogger soon
And the Geek Shall Inherit the Earth - (COMPLETE) - Fanfiction.net
Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men (COMPLETE) - migrating from blogger soon
Carry On (in progress) - migrating from blogger soon
Dark Days (in progress) - migrating from blogger soon
Eidetic Sunshine (in progress) - migrating from blogger soon
Enduring on the Lake (in progress) - migrating from blogger soon
Forsaken Harvest - (COMPLETE) - Fanfiction.net
Georgie (COMPLETE) - migrating from blogger soon
Gurl - (in progress) - Fictionpress.com
Il Agita di Amore (in progress) - migrating from blogger soon
Life is a Fractured Fairytale - (in progress) - Fictionpress.com
Over and Over and Over (in progress) - posting soon
Over the Mountains and Through the Fire - (COMPLETE) - Fanfiction.net
Rain, Rain, Rain (COMPLETE) - migrating from blogger soon
Teaghan (in progress) - migrating from blogger soon
There Is No Such Thing As A Thornless Garden (in progress) - migrating from blogger soon
This Is Me Surviving (COMPLETE) - Fanfiction.net
To All Things There Is A Season - (In progress) - Fanfiction.net
Up On Hartford Ridge (in progress) - Fanfiction.net
When All Doors Close (in progress) - migrating from blogger soon
Will To Survive (COMPLETE) - Fanfiction.net
Yelyseveta (in progress) - Fictionpress.com

###############

Tonight I migrated Winx's story (Life is a Fractured Fairytale).  It is still in progress but I did add chapter 21 for anyone interested.  I'm not sure which one I will finish migrating next but as I migrate them the chapters will disappear from blogger with only a place holder page referencing the new location.  I will keep this blog page for posting updates and as a back up just in case.  You always need a just in case plan.

Thanks to everyone reading and commenting at FictionPress as well as those that have found the stuff at FanFiction.  I'll continue updating about once a week to let everyone know where things stand.

FictionPress:  https://www.fictionpress.com/~motherheninflorida
FanFiction:  https://www.fanfiction.net/~motherheninflorida

No comments:

Post a Comment