Friday, March 15, 2019

Poor Siobhan

Some people have way too much time on their hands.  Over at FictionPress someone using the ID of Siobhan01 made a post and dash criticizing because all of my free stories haven't been finished.  So they've followed me from here to TB and now to FictionPress all to make some kind of point?  It is possible that they are also the one that plaigerized some of my work.  Either way, just be on the look out.

They like to post without accepting responses.  We have a forum for authors at FP and FF and I'm putting their ID on the watchlists.  This childish nonsense is almost too silly for words.  I can guess where they are from as can anyone else that knows the history of certain forums but I'm not wasting my time.  I've already explained as much as I'm going to.

Sorry to sound snippy but things like this is what I was referring to when I posted in another area about people being just craptiastic.  Oh well, they must be a pretty miserable person to have to take time out of their day to stir the stinky brown stuff when they are getting something for free.  They could always choose not to read but that might be too mature an action for them to take.  A lot of people like that in the world.

But, to keep this from ending on a sour note, I have over 100 of the chapters for "Y" already in the queue with the formatting set so that FP will post it correctly.  At five or so chapters a day posted, maybe more, I hope to clear enough of the backlog so I can get back to the rewrites of the other stories that I messed up over this last year.  Fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment