Saturday, January 4, 2020

My House is a Mess and my To Do List is Longer Than I Am Tall

I love the holidays.  No.  Seriously.  I do.  I just always seem to have a mess on my hands of one sort or another before, during, and after.  Maybe that is part of the charm of the holdiays.  Or not.  Either way that's just the way it has always been.

However I find despite the mess and chaos I do get things accomplished.  One thing that I just finished is to complete the story "Starting Over and Over."  See the link on the right side of this page.  If that doesn't work try https://www.fictionpress.com/~motherheninflorida and then scroll down the page to the section labeled "My Stories" and it will be in that list at the top or close to it.

Just when or if you read it … forgive the editing, or lack of editing I mean.  The last couple of chapters have a lot of mistakes.  They aren't terribly egregious but boy are they noticeable as you are reading along and them WHAM hit you right between the eyes.  I was trying to get it all posted last night and I missed a bundle of things I shouldn't have.  I'll get that fixed but not this weekend.

As soon as I knock a couple of projects off of my real life to do list I'll pick another story and hammer at it until I finish it.  Hopefully there will be another finished before the end of the month.  However, I'm done guessing if my plans will actually come to fruition or not.  Get too frustrated that way.  

Most of February is going to be made up of another business/pleasure trip, this one to South America. Gonna be interesting at the very least.

Hope everyone had a blessed and joyous holiday season and will have the same in this new year.  There's a lot going on in the world to worry about but since worrying never has a pay off I'd try and keep it to a minimum and enjoy what you can.  You'll live longer that way.

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment